What’s in a cloud?
- How does this appear to the end-user?
- Private clouds are comprised of files, applications and services in your data center.
- Public clouds are comprised of files, applications and services outside your organization.
- And still, many applications and files live on user devices…
- End users want quick and easy access from anywhere using a wide range of devices. At the same time, IT struggles to maintain security and manageability while striving to simplify the environment.
- Our solution is to deploy products and services that enable the transition to a single interface, this way users can simultaniously access aggregate services from the data center, public cloud, and the local device.
- We’ll simplify multiple disparate sources of data into a single, easy to use web network