We liken our philosophy to the Latin phrase “primum non nocere” (first, do no harm). Doctors are consultants, and this is one of the first things they learn in medical school. When we work with a client, the condition should be better than it was before we’ve arrived, or we’ve failed.
One of our key competencies is linking technical capability to areas of our clients business that need improvement and enhancement. Even if the technology is perfect, that alone will not drive success. The real experts know that getting a business return from collaboration and technology requires much more than merely configuring the software and deploying it to the firm. Installation is one of the upfront tasks, but there is a whole plethora of other activities required to turn the investment in the technology that will create any benefit.
The platforms are expansive, which means that what the system becomes is ultimately up to each organization that deploys it. It ends up being primarily people and culture driving the changes, not the technology or IT teams rolling it out. After-all, it’s not the technology that makes a difference to businesses, teams and people, but it’s the way it is used inside of the organization.
We ask questions that other firms wouldn’t think are IT related at all, such as:
What’s the logical pathway for doing business better, if you adopt this technology?
How can we drive change and improvement of users and groups?
What will become the adoption strategy or governance plan for this solution?
Who will lead you and provide valuable insight into technology decisions?
The bottom line is that consultants are hired to improve the situation of a client. Don’t be fooled by IT companies that hide inexperienced profit seekers behind the good name of a business. The profit motive supersedes intelligent direction, facts become dispensable, and the illusion of ability dissolves into failed execution. Anything to get the “sign-off”.
Infostruction is risk averse and our members have the certifications, education and experience to back our decisions. We’ll help you to nail down the business requirements and economic priorities well-beyond the current tactical/near-term thinking of other consulting companies.
At Infostruction, we know that yesterday’s home runs won’t win today’s game!
Things We Do Better
- We support you 24x7x365: 90% of all calls to the helpdesk are answered within 180 seconds, day or night, 365 days a year from a locations in North America. We staff only Level 2-3 engineers who leverage a vast internal knowledge base.
- We’ll fix the problem the first time: We take great pride in properly troubleshooting, diagnosing, and correcting issues. We have worked extensively in enviroments where just “rebooting” isn’t an option, and finding the root-cause of an issue is always the objective, not the afterthought. Priority is on 90% first call resolution!
- We have experience with all sized businesses: Our Service Desk and Engineers have thousands of hours experience working with all sized deployments. The largest portion of our experience has been directly engineering solutions for Fortune 500 companies. We have worked on systems used to protect and optimize the largest companies in the world.
- We know that foresight and planning are critical to maintaining a successful relationship: Our approach is forward looking and considerate of the impact and constraints that they put on the organization.
- We won’t bombard you with technical jargon: We believe that complicated explanations are given by technicians that really don’t know what they’re talking about. We do and if you don’t understand something, we’ll take the time to explain it so you’re never in the dark.
- We never make you wait while we work on something: All of our work is done in the background or after hours. You’ll never have to “stand by” and watch us work unless you say it’s ok.
- We complete projects on time: We take the time to plan our work so we know how long it will really take. We find that most other companies just “dive in” to a project and rarely finish on time. Our team members know that controlling outcomes, and real project management are not one in the same.
- We invest in our people: Our focus is on engineering and investing in the skills of our employees. We won’t be building a “million dollar” sales team any time soon. Most of our competitors are sales driven, and they invest very little into the people who actually deliver the services, because they are a dime a dozen anyways right? Wrong
- We won’t nickel and dime you: We’ll quote you a fixed price for everything that we do.
- We value your privacy: We do not ask for your personal passwords and we never access your computer without your consent. Our “remote access” system is heavily audited on a per-connection basis.
- We thoroughly test things before we recommend or deploy them: All updates and patches are tested before deploying them into a critical environment. This means less crashing and unexpected interruptions! Many of our clients have years of continuous up-time with our maintenance plans.
- We document everything: You’ll never wonder what we’re doing. We use a modern ticketing system to report on when and how we are working on your network. Our Help Desk has a massive internal knowledge base so the technicians are not bound to Google as a resource and/or recreating the wheel.
- We stand behind our designs and recommend all possible solutions: With our hybrid cloud model solutions, we guarantee that your network will be run at the highest levels of availability. You won’t need to worry about huge bills for unexpected events.
- You’ll always know where you stand: You’ll receive regular reports detailing the health of your entire network. Helpdesk calls are recorded for up to 12 months and can be reviewed by the client. Engineering tracks 1st call resolution while the Managed Services platform delivers true global visibility into assets.